To: <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Friday, September 01, 2006 9:10 PM
Subject: Re: [Vo]: Electrolyzed hydrogen at half the cost

Hi Willis

Yes thanks, the CRE, but on re-reading it just now they seem to be using too high a voltage. 12 volts onto a two plate cell? (That may be only a single test cell?..but..)
http://www.stifflerscientific.com/

On that CRE circuit diagram it looks as if it will be pulsating saw-tooth DC. Are you in touch with them? They mention that they are conducting a number of experiments and promised a paper, due out now. It might help to clarify.

Colin

----- Original Message ----- From: "Willis Jenkin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>