Steve wote,

>Well, some of you attempted to intervene, and I applaud you, whoever it
was, but it seems the like things are a bit out of control there at the moment.

  I'm appalled that such destruction could occur and that it has been left
to stand. Let them have their way. One day they will wake up to a very big
surprise.

Howdy Vorts,

Seems to me that more people are lending  credence to Wikipedia than deserved. So much for a great idea.

They become tainted and painted with the ole "tar brush" and become wickedpedia.

 For shame.. the gossip that will ensue over at the domino parlor at Dime Box Texas.

Richard