Chris opined;

So Jones was deluded about Cold Fusion as well as 911
- but Cold Fusion is real, therefore his views on 911
must also be correct.

There's a nonsequitor if ever I heard one. Hum, the spell checker flagged nonsequitor. I'll try again, just because he's smart enough to get a PhD in physics, and open minded enough to realize that the evidence for CF is compelling, that doesn't mean that he's right about 9/11.

I've decided that even if the 9/11 conspiracy folks are right, I'm not going to worry about it. We have 1,000,000,000 people, a significant percentage of whom believe that killing us will get them a worderful eternity, and they have declared a jihad against us.

--- http://USFamily.Net/dialup.html - $8.25/mo! --
http://www.usfamily.net/dsl.html - $19.99/mo! ---