----- Original Message ----- From: "Terry Blanton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 09, 2006 11:40 AM
Subject: [Vo]: How Can You Be in Two Places at Once . . .

"The quantum world is about to get bigger
From New Scientist Print Edition.

The quantum world is about to get bigger thanks to a technique that
will allow objects big enough to see with the naked eye to exist in
two places at once."

...You can of course, only see the mirror and not the magical quantum effects, but only detect them with XYZ unspecified measurement techniques, whose results will no doubt be debatable as to exactly "what" was observed. And then observing it will affect it....ad nauseam ad tedium ad infinatum.... you see where this is going.

If they can show me a mirror that is undeniably in two places at once, then I will believe this. Until then, I'll stick to commanding electrons to do my bidding in classically-designed equipment.

"Remember...no matter where you go....there you are." -Buckaroo Banzai

--Kyle, definitely in one place, and not both or neither.