"I know that Jews have been smearing him ever since he
had the gall to make a movie about the founder of his
religion, but I'm sorry to see you joining in."

What you say here says more about you than about "Jews".

I'm sorry to see you joining in.

P.

At 11:46 AM 11/11/2006 -0800, you wrote:

--- Jones Beene <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Consequently, by analogy and given inordinate wealth
> in immature hands, which is obviously in the case of
> juvenile mentality types in Hollywood, like Tom
> Cruise, Madonna, Mel Gibson...

Mel Gibson? A 50 year-old husband and father; a savvy
actor and producer, deeply committed to his religion.
He has a juvenile mentality?

I know that Jews have been smearing him ever since he
had the gall to make a movie about the founder of his
religion, but I'm sorry to see you joining in.

Cheap talk?
http://voice.yahoo.com