hello, does anyone have any data  as to how vortexing could create a free
electron (or, free up an electron) in the molecular structure of water?

came across this quote (first was speaking with an old man  about water's
energy levels  and  he asked if  my  vortexeralso frees up an electron  in
the water)
"The great scientist Viktor Schauberger was the first to demonstrate what
happens to water when we pump it through pipes under pressure. Coming out of
the ground, Schauberger said, water is "living." It contains an extra
electron in the outer ring, and it is the vortex of naturally moving water
that creates this structure.

But when pushed through a pipe, although it wants to move in a vortex (as we
can easily demonstrate for ourselves), water is forced into a circular
motion, and this circular movement strips the outer electrons off the water
molecule, creating what's called "unstructured" water. It's still hydrogen
and oxygen, but it lacks a specific electrical charge."
this from http://netmar.com/~maat/archive/dec3/editor.htm

but honestly.. anyone have any more leads?

--
++++
http://www.lackluster.org/