Then why are the chattering classes always talking about corn as the input vs cellulose?

Oh - and by the way, apparently the Ottawa company - experts in this area of biotechnology - was the pioneer in producing and using this enzyme effectively. That's what I'm told... and I believe everything I'm told.

P.