Steve,

The word of the day seems to be "dogma" whether it be in science, art, religion... My take on all this is to be silent - to shut my mouth - and observe... only opening my mouth when I sense receptivity. This is where intuition comes into play. From time to time my ego gets the better of me and naturally I "suffer" for it.

Best thing is to be internally content with what one knows... and what one doesn't know; two sides of the same coin.

Seeking continues...

P.