BlankHowdy Jones,

A soliloquy indeed.
One must experience a " Jones" moment on occasion in order to correctly
position one's thinking cap while cogitating one's meditating.<grin>  ( I miss
Grimer's posts on Vortex)
 You can cover more subject matter in a paragragh than my ole Chemistry
professor could with chalk in one hand and eraser in the other.( He had a
blackboard some 30 feet across.)

Time... hmmm !! You dare to introduce time. A simple clock and a yardstick
demonstrate what we describe as physical reality. The clock and the yardstick
can be used to plot  four dimensions. Beyond those four dimensions lies
conjecture, imagination, beliefs  literally and liberly sprinkled with faith to
which we have no way of measuring with the physical tools we have been given.

This does not mean they cannot be calculated in the mind provided you use
abstract methods. Even in finance we must now rely on abstract differentials (
derivatives) simply because the complexity of the underlying value of what is
considered " worth".
Faith like worth can be assigned an abstract value and used in determining "
weight". Poets use this system of measurement and interchange the weight to
words. Mathematicians use symbols for negatives and abstract values just as
Einstein used the " C" for a " fudge factor" (which saved his hide in the end).

The Spanish language, a "romance" language with a heavy dab of " Moor" is an
example of interchanging an actual word for an abstraction.... Querencia is
such..  and may be loosely traanslated as Camelot although essence suffers in
translation and Camelot loses the depth of the feeling of the word.

The word faith transcends any word in expressive depth in the English
language.. you said it in you post in another fashion and you are to be
commended for the depth of your true understanding of the word. One must climb
to the heights of a majestic mountain to fathom your descriptive analogy.

Continue with your discourse, it stimulates.

Richard