well wasnt one of the points that he could demonstrate lighting of bulbs,
underwater. and that the lit bulbs wouldnt get cold at all.
anything to do with "cold electricity" perchance? ;)

What's interesting is the suggestion that the cores get cold.  That's
really the
only effect I would be interested in regards to this experiment.

Paul Lowrance