http://physorg.com/news91888237.html

UFO science key to halting climate change: former Canadian defense minister

A former Canadian defense minister is demanding governments worldwide
disclose and use secret alien technologies obtained in alleged UFO
crashes to stem climate change, a local paper said Wednesday.

"I would like to see what (alien) technology there might be that could
eliminate the burning of fossil fuels within a generation ... that
could be a way to save our planet," Paul Hellyer, 83, told the Ottawa
Citizen.

<more>

I have it good authority that GW is caused by a profound lack of pirates:

http://www.venganza.org/about/open-letter/

Terry