Hi Paul,

Let me see, Einstein explained the photoelectric effect, but none of the
others items in your list rings a bell when I look over his papers.  I have
written a 27 page basic introduction to the theory, which I had to keep as
short as possible but still present the theory.  In that paper, I cover
several of the observations listed below, and several others could be easily
derived as they are logically implied.  The theory I present is
mathematically correct and is modeled in MathCAD.

So you are saying, "write the paper and they will read it."  You haven't
read it, apparently.

I have presented a completely new foundation for physics, which explains
many things not explained in the Standard Model, including a mathematically
correct unification of the forces, an electron binding energy equation, a
correction in the dimensions of charge used in units, as well as the
discovery of a second type of charge.  I have discovered the final force law
for the strong force, which is identical in structure to Newton's and
Coulomb's laws.  I have quantified exactly how the physical Universe arose
from non-material cause, exceeding the Big Bang theory in scope.

Modern physicists get into the news for predicting the Higgs Boson, which
has never been observed and never will be.  Scientists get Nobel prizes for
theories involving imaginary Pions and Gluons.  Scientists are thrilled that
their physics is confused as to whether quantum existence is a wave or a
particle, and they are ecstatic to claim that quantum existence is nothing
more than a probability function.

Somebody comes along, uses the empirical data and constants to derive a
discrete model of physics, which answers many of the questions sought by
modern science, and instead of being welcomed, he is told to go back to his
cave until he has solved every possible problem in physics.  What kind of
response is that?  What justification do you have to tell me that I have to
single handedly rewrite all of physics before my theories can be accepted,
when I present many unique discoveries and no other scientist has ever been
told to do similar?

Dave

> Theories are great, but a theory usually receives death ears from the
science community until such a theory can correctly predict all known
effects and experiments such as -->

* Single electron double slit experiment.
* Single photon double slit experiment.
* Delayed choice experiment.
* Van der Waals' forces.
* Zel'dovich radiation.
* Cherenkov radiation.
* Hawking radiation.
* Quantum tunnelling.
* Casimir effect.
* Unruh effect.
* Quantum Hall Effect.
* Quantum Zeno effect.
* Quantum confinement effect.
* Aharonov-Bohm effect.
* Compton effect.
* Photoelectric effect.
* Primakoff effect.
* Scharnhorst effect.
* Zeeman effect.
* Sunyaev-Zel'dovich effect.
* Schottky effect.
* Peltier-Seebeck effect.
* Mössbauer effect.
* Meissner effect.
* Leidenfrost effect.
* Kaye effect.
* Josephson effect.
* Ferroelectric effect.
* Faraday effect.
* Biefeld-Brown effect, also known as electrohydrodynamics (EHD).

Furthermore, the theory must use an accurate and stable method of predicting

such theories such as mathematics or computer software.

Regards,
Paul Lowrance