Hi Paul,

> You just don't get it.  Can you Aether theory even predict the single
electron double slit experiment?

Apparently, you still cannot understand a simple concept.  The Aether
Physics Model is about structure, not mechanics.  If you can require a
structural theory to explain mechanics, then I can require your violation of
the second law of thermodynamics to also break the first law.  It's that
silly.

> What wild-eyed idea?  One can only believe after all your talk that you
believe thermal noise cannot charge a capacitor, lol?

And I said anything remotely similar to this... where?

I deleted the psychotic ramblings as it is apparent you are losing touch
with reality, as I am sure others can clearly see.

Dave