On Mar 18, 2007, at 5:13 AM, R.C.Macaulay wrote:

Last year we tested a high speed water vortex inducer that produced a near perfect cylinder shaped vortex. This shape differs from a parabolic "tornado" shape we are all familar with. The cylinder shape has an "eyewall" like a hurricane. This cylinder shape permits a better examination of free electrons and a host of "rabbit holes" one can travel and become mis-directed.

Zac wrote..

Any interesting observations?

Howdy Zac,

Noticed when the test rig is immersed in a square tank a number of random sympathetic water vortex are generated. These form and decay over a short period. By random, I mean they may be horizontal, diagonal or parallel, however, mostly horizontal shaped hovering in the northwest quadrant of the tank. We believe they may have entirely different properties than the main cylinder. This year's plans include examining a "cute" trick using a pair of resonating synchronizing "tuning forks" for ultrasonic studies plus magnets and microwave if we can ever figure out where and how to aim. Fun stuff !! Designing a modular system of mechanical components for the next stage of the tests began late last year. Since we are a privately owned company with internal funding and make a practice of NOT patenting new designs, we can function uninhibited like a "skunk works" mentality. What is strange about the effort is that we spent most of the past 3 years research budget on the monster and received only indirect benefit from the work. We spent a fraction on a new combo flow metering control valve and already have it in production. Back in 1980 the businesses that were using computers wound up owning those that didn't. This decade will demonstrate the companies with active research budgets won't own firms that don't.. there won't be any "other" firms. Soon gone will be competitor number 3 and up. In most categories of industry there will be a sole supplier. In the auto world it will be Toyota. get the picture? The fun part is that GE Capital owns most industries worldwide now... not the stock.. just the paper, which is tantamount to ownership with out the marriage liscense.

Richard