Hi Jones,
[snip]
>Robin
>
>>Prediction:  "intrinsic angular momentum" is itself related to charge
>>somehow, and also to the LST quasi-particle, and all will be resolved
>>once these three issues are integrated [the three are "intrinsic angular
>>momentum", charge, and the quasi-particle and the resolution will
>>explain an apparently chargeless component of the solar wind which has
>>mass near 1GeV, and "looks" more like a stable neutron than anything
>>else. That particle is the solar-derived non-Millsian hydrino-hydride.
>
>RvS:  Hydrino-hydride carries a negative charge.
>

>Hello. Did you get caught in the Oz vortex? or was the wording not
>sufficiently lucid (the likely problem) <g>
>
>This particle - the solar-derived non-Millsian hydrino-hydride is neutral.

I have no objection to you inventing new particles, but please don't reuse names
that others have already given to something else, it leads to confusion. ;)

>The particle in question (revised particle from Mills' erroneous assumption)
>is the PQP2 (proton-quasi-particle sub2)  which is a solar-derived
>non-Millsian hydrino-hydride in this hypothesis.
>
>It is hypothetical, like the (erroneous) Hydrino hydride, and consists of a
>proton strongly bound to two quasi-particle-electrons, of the L.S.T. variety,
>and has zero overall charge, since the fractional negative (expressed) charges
>of the two QPs are balanced by the proton's positive. That is what makes it a
>non-Millsian hydrino-hydride. It is neutral.
>
>What I am saying (hypothesizing), in effect, is that Mills got it wrong - at
>least insofar as the solar (natural) variety of this species is concerned.
>Perhaps he knows of an earthly manifestation which is charged negatively, but
>there is no evidence of that in any published experiment AFIK.

More than evidence on paper, Mills has bottles of the stuff (literally).
See http://www.blacklightpower.com/images/Chemicals.jpg
Regards,

Robin van Spaandonk

http://users.bigpond.net.au/rvanspaa/

Competition (capitalism) provides the motivation,
Cooperation (communism) provides the means.