Robin van Spaandonk wrote:

Hi,
[snip]

Zachary Jones wrote:

Know who at U of M?

Zak

Da! If I knew who he was, I'd look him up.

Richard wrote;

Not hard to run into lotsa people like this at meetings but >where's
the beef?

It depends on whether or not someone can produce any gold doesn't it.

If Whitegold plays the role in life that they claim it plays, then the last thing we want to do with it is convert it into useless yellow metal.

Now the original reason has become so lost in the mists of time that people are even
prepared to extract the Whitegold powder remaining in the Earth, and convert it into
metallic gold, because it's "valuable" - Doh!

If you have some of that useless yellow metal and desire to convert it into white powder form, read David Hudson's patent. I had a copy on my old computer, it's out there somewhere.

--- http://USFamily.Net/dialup.html - $8.25/mo! --
http://www.usfamily.net/dsl.html - $19.99/mo! ---