On Jul 21, 2007, at 7:28 PM, R.C.Macaulay wrote:

Interesting arrangement and diameter of tubes he has used . He must have spent some time in trial and error in sizing the diameter of the tubes to achieve the effect by using a rotary pulse voltage frequency generator..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AO15VGtKZo0&NR=1

Richard

I'd wondered this myself. Puharich alludes to that there is a trial- and-error sizing process.

http://www.rexresearch.com/puharich/1puhar.htm

It is my expectation that the size and frequency would have to be very well-matched to get an effect. But the heuristic method of discovery here suggests that the tube size is less important than the frequency - the latter of which is also more easily variable. I leads me to think in the direction that some manner of resonance is occurring, and that resonance has in it the effect of splitting the water.

Zak