Hmmm... the more I hear "green" the more I turn green when I hear the word
"green."

P.

----- Original Message ----
From: R.C.Macaulay <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Sent: Saturday, September 1, 2007 8:42:46 AM
Subject: [VO]: Energy schemes,dime a dozen

Blank

BODY {
MARGIN-TOP:25px;FONT-SIZE:10pt;MARGIN-LEFT:25px;COLOR:#000000;FONT-FAMILY:Arial,
 Helvetica;}
P.msoNormal {
MARGIN-TOP:0px;FONT-SIZE:10pt;MARGIN-LEFT:0px;COLOR:#ffffcc;FONT-FAMILY:Helvetica,
 "Times New Roman";}
LI.msoNormal {
MARGIN-TOP:0px;FONT-SIZE:10pt;MARGIN-LEFT:0px;COLOR:#ffffcc;FONT-FAMILY:Helvetica,
 "Times New Roman";}

Howdy Vorts,

As election year approaches we can expect to see new green energy schemes
at dime a dozen rates.  Speaking of dime, we don't take paper stock for
drinks.

http://www.finavera.com/

 http://biz.yahoo.com/ccn/070824/200708240409624001.html?.v=1

It's not the great bouy design, it's not the power derived by wave
action..... it's the maintenance and harsh weather that eats your lunch in
ocean
environments. Like keeping a high maintenance woman, shows off well on Wall
Street.   Well... err... unless.. that is the underlying purpose. The
more I hear "green" , the more I suspect it means the color of the money and
not
the landscape.

Richard