Hi John,

Inventor Walter Owens is very close to your neck of the woods...any chance
you could save us airfare by checking his tech out in person next month?
His phone number is in the article, and home address available if you call
him.  He lives in Florala, AL.
http://www.defuniakherald.com/April1207.html - scroll down to "The Power to
Light the World" article.
Feel free to contact Mr. Owens directly.  Demo of his prototype should be
available around the end of next month.
I am certain your Navy brethren in Panama City will take an interest in his
tech.
If you inform the Navy of the demo results I will bring the Army and the
rest of DoD up to speed.
Those Cc'd will inform the public as info is provided to them directly from
you, so keep this email in your archives for future reference.
Guidance from the ethers directed me to a keyword search for "static
electricity generator overunity" and articles on Walter Owens popped up:
www.google.com/search?q=static+electricity+generator+overunity

I talked to Mr. Owens today, and he sounds legit.  Across the board good
vibes from him.  My experiences suggest that he is the real deal.

Todd