Once in my youth, while under the influence of a rye fungus, I came to
the conclusion that the only explanation for the existence of free
will was the multiverse long before it was vogue.  At each cusp, when
the decision was made by a sentient entity, a new universe was
instantly created.  Further review of the theory caused me to think
that the multiverse was not actually created by the decision but act
of choice only determined the path taken by the decisive entity.  Time
then becomes the flow of the entity through the multiverse.

To that end, I have always wondered if Radin ever built a wince
detector which could alter the image that was about to appear?  Can
the precog cops exist?

Terry