From: Edmund Storms [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, December 13, 2007 2:10 PM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [Vo]: OT: Poetic "N" Justice

As usual, the debate about which race is smarter misses the important
issue. The so called "smarts" of humans is made of different features.
Some people are smart at music, others are good at math, some are poor
spellers but can write well. In other words, we each have many ways we
are smart and dumb at the same time. Each race was genetically created
under different conditions. These conditions generated the obvious
characteristics, but they also caused the race, on average, to be smart
in different ways from the other races. As a result, each race had the
kind of talent needed to survive in its own birthing environment. When a
person moves from this environment into a different one, the smarts that
were useful may no longer apply. As a result, the person may not look as
"smart" to other people in the new environment. Fortunately, we all can
learn and can make up for some of this basic deficiency. The situation
says nothing about which race is superior. It means only that all races
were superior in the environment that created them. We, as individuals,
only have to make the best of this situation when our environment
changes. We can see the consequence of this effect in the US at the
present time, when a significant number of people support obviously bad
policy for really dumb reasons. It would be interesting to know where
and why these genes were created.

Ed