Thanks Steve, but Brian has already done this.

Ed

Steven Krivit wrote:

I can get the whole 50min piece up on Google. Give me a day or two.

At 11:26 AM 1/17/2008, you wrote:

See:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ltZhii3g2HY

This is pretty good.

Ignoring the content, here are some comments about the video itself:

This is only 8 minutes of a 50-minute lecture. I guess the other parts will be uploaded later. Is there a file size limit at YouTube?

The sound quality, lighting, focus and other video attributes are much better than most cold-fusion related videos. This is almost as good as a professionally made video. I am especially pleased there is no background noise.

The video quality could be improved by inserting the computer screen images (viewgraphs and figures) directly into the video. I think this can be done fairly easily. I will ask a video expert, such as my daughter.