Readers here will please let me know if you are still having trouble seeing the Storms lecture video at:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-9026092151512597723

Ed sent me a copy of the PowerPoint slides. I plan to convert them to Acrobat format and upload them, so that people viewing the video can follow along to see the data. I hope we can put a note into the Google intro text with a hyperlink to the PowerPoint slides. We may also insert the slides directly into the video stream so that they are clearer. Maybe we can have some sort of bouncing ball arrangement, such as movies used to have when the audience sang along.

I will do this soon, but probably not today because an electrician / handyman is coming this afternoon and the two of us will spend the afternoon excavating freezing mud in the crawl space under my house and installing a sump pump to protect my new HVAC equipment from flooding, in case it ever rains in Atlanta again. One improvement leads to another. It should be a fun job. I expect it will be reminiscent of the movie "Arsenic and Old Lace."