Thanks for the offer, Frank. However, I have my hands full exploring the radiation produced by gas discharge. The beauty of this method is that the radiation gives a window into the process and mechanism. Once this understanding is achieved, it will be easy to predict what will work and what won't, without guessing.

Regards,Ed

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

EXPERIMENTS COMPLETED THROUGH JAN 31, 08
I got called back to work in Charlotte next week. What happened to my promised break? I will have no more time to conduct experiments. I completed the following in January. Added Powdered Nickel to heavy water. Stimulated the suspension with a laser pencil. No anomalous thermal energy was detected. Added nano colloid gold to heavy water. Stimulated the suspension with a laser pencil. No anomalous thermal energy was detected. Loaded a nickel wire with heavy water through electrolysis. This wire was connected in a series loop with a radio frequency turning capacitor. I salvaged this capacitor form an old multiband radio quite a few years ago. The capacitor is a fine piece of craftsmanship. One side of the loop was grounded and connected to the cathode of an electrolysis power supply The anode was connected to the + connection of the power supply. I stimulated the tuned circuit with sparks from an automotive spark coil. I did this at a rate of 200 sparks per second with a square wave coil driving circuit. I observed the waveform on an oscilloscope. The circuit rang in a range for 5 to 50 megacycles depending on the tuning capacitor was adjusted and jumped You have to make sure the ground and the circuit is tight or you may damage the scope with sparks of high voltage. No anomalous RF energy was detected. EXPERIMENT NOT COMPLETED The last experiment with a palladium wire. I did not have the wire. The experiment requires an 6 inch length of very thin wire. Its easy to theorize about cold fusion. It is even easier to reject it. It is difficult to produce a positive experimental verification. I wish Ed would repeat the last experiment with a palladium wire. Ed if you want to do this I can send you my hand built coil sparking device. You can also drive a spark coil through a two stage transistor amplifier. The input to the transistors is a square wave signal generator. You have to boost the signal generators output current by a factor of 100 to drive the coil.
Frank Z

Who's never won? Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music. <http://music.aol.com/grammys/pictures/never-won-a-grammy?NCID=aolcmp00300000002548>