I was struck by how close the Fermi velocity is to your MHz-m, and wondered
if
there might be a connection?

My velocity is 1/2 the velocity of the ground state of hydrogen.
The darn thing about my velocity is that I can compute the energy levels of
the
hydrogen atom, the energy of the photon, and the intensity of the atomic
spectrum
without the use of Planck's constant.

_http://www.angelfire.com/scifi2/zpt/chapterb.html_
(http://www.angelfire.com/scifi2/zpt/chapterb.html)

The bad thing about my velocity is that I can't seem to produce any
anomalous energy from experiment.
I'm running another today with nickel wire, potash, and light water.   So far
after 10 hrs of electrolysis I have no excess energy.  I have  tried
palladium and heavy water, and nickel and tungsten and light water.
The tungsten was obtained from the filament in an electron tube.

The experiment looks like this.

_http://www.angelfire.com/scifi2/zpt/mmexperiment.html_
(http://www.angelfire.com/scifi2/zpt/mmexperiment.html)

Frank Z