I have tried for years to get out paper on a peer reviewed journal.   Then I
realized that I had 25,000 readers
on my web page.

_http://www.angelfire.com/scifi2/zpt/table.html_
(http://www.angelfire.com/scifi2/zpt/table.html)

IE rejected some of my most recent papers.  I think IE is more widly
distributed but it was much better with Gene and Jed at the helm.  Stevek  is
doing a
good job at New Energy Times.  He is going to put up some videos  that I sent
him. I wonder when he and Jed will burn out.  I  am already brunt to a crisp.

 I recently got an off to publish in Bentham Open.  Then I found  out it
costs $800 to do this.  Will this get me more readers?  I going  to stick at
what
I have been doing.  I'm out there enough that I don't need  the peer reviewed
journals.  I have had enough of them.

<snip>

I ACCEPT THE OPEN ACCESS FEE OF US$ 800
I ACCEPT THE OPEN ACCESS FEE  OF US$ 900
I ACCEPT THE OPEN ACCESS FEE OF US$ 600
I ACCEPT THE OPEN  ACCESS FEE OF US$ 600
JOURNAL TITLE:
PAPER  TITLE:
AUTHOR(S):
PAYMENT: Payable to "BENTHAM OPEN"
Bank draft Cheque  Bank Transfer
P.O. Box 7917, Executive Suite Y.26, SAIF Zone, Sharjah,  UAE
<snip>

2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)