For pure kill power, ozone has the right stuff, no residual and good reduction properties. Bleach must be destructed after doing it's job.The task is getting ozone in the right place immediately on generation. Like Chlorine gas.. the first 3 seconds holds the kill power. We are looking at "shapes" of the UV lamp for a method of "surrounding" the target area in creating the initial gas phase. Everybody in Germany moved to Texas in the 1820's and are still here and speak German like a native. I live in Walhalla.. that's betrween Nechanitz and Rutersville. nearby is Waldeck and Weimar.. across to road from New Ulm and Dubina , which is down the road from Praha ( oops a Czech slipped in) Not to worry, Shiner Texas has the beer plant...The first German settlement in Texas was Industry Texas.near Blieberville and Cat Spring.. Dime Box was a late bloomer town.
Richard

Michal sez,

Producing ozone using UV, why not, that's indeed what the sun does in the upper atmosphere and what makes the sky blue, how does it compare with the DBD method in terms of efficiency and cost?

Is ozone a requirement, if not maybe you could produce bleach on the spot.

Michel

P.S. If I talked like a Texan I wouldn't understand a word of what I say ;-) Germany wouldn't think much of me, haven't been there a lot, nice green place and lots of beer though.