----- Original Message ----
From: Michel Jullian

> it occurred to me that the best way to do it "in situ" was to use the water
> itself as a discharge surface, a quick Googling showed this has indeed been
> done with what seems to be good results, see

 http://www.center.bg.ac.yu/plasma/plasmapic/DBD.pdf

Merci, or mercy-me. OK- now we are getting somewhere with this international
brainstorm...

(i.e. lightning in a barrel ;-)

What happens when you combine the above with the Kanzius/Heffner salt water and
peroxide idea and the BLP-lite unstable hydrino possibility ?

IOW - in looking for synergy in a hybrid design - and given that a simple
cylindrical barrel or reactor, which is partly filled with salt water, and
continually evacuated, so that there is a partial vacuum above the water --

... and a cathode above the water is pulsed to provide an HV arc through the
water vapor, with the water surface being the anode.

...and with an RF antenna underwater - providing some H2 (the Kanzius approach)

...which H2 and nascent hydrogen, as it is formed and when it gets to the
surface, immediately interacts with the pulsed arc discharge, forming hydrinos
with the emission of EUV ...

...and the EUV then interacts with the O2 in the water and in the vapor near
the surface (as any HOOH has been forced to decay) ...

... but the whole thing is kept relatively cool (the arc is HV and low current)
so that the O3 is stable with a lifetime of 10-15 minutes ...

...$64 question - will the gas being drawn off by the vacuum pump contain
significant amounts of ozone?

Jones