Quien
sabe?

Jones

At the end of the day the solution to the supply of energy will be based on cost. Allow the price of fuel to rise to prohibitive use and "viola!" , amount consumed falls. We will see gas and diesel retail prices rise ( above and beyond the shrinking dollar) as a function of this strategy.

The same has already happening in strategic minerals and exotic metals.

A variation of this strategy is now beginning to work with the "illegal" worker in the US. The game plan is now to punish the employer. Selective raids on key job providers work because the word gets around quick. Jail time, confiscation and heavy fines for firms that employ non documented workers is beginning to have a major impact. Notice the sudden silence by our politicios on the subject of illegal immigration... that means the strategy is working.

Richard