Andreas wrote,
If I buy oil in SEK or Euro the oil prices has almost stood still...

So are oil prices really climbing or is the dollar falling?

Howdy Andreas,

You peeked !
One must understand that in order to enjoy watching the "Wizard of Oz", one must accept the rules of the game... do not look behind the curtain or the wizard will be exposed, That is like a novice being invited to sit in at a game of monopoly.. It must be explained to the novice that the play money is real or the game holds neither virtue nor advantage. Think about the Federal Reserve system. If we didn't have it, we would need to invent it. Problem is as always, people get fat and lazy with riches. The Fed was only designed to survive a single generation, after that who cares. However , the first law of the Dime Box saloon's professor of the P.T.Barnum distinguished chair of financial theories is based on proven evidence that .. the strong take it away from the weak and the smart take it away from the strong. Those poor dumb Chinamen never should have let Marco Polo past the gate of the great wall cuz when Marco came back with the formula for pasta... well..that got the Mafia started and Marco opened his first internet spagetti house fronted by a gangster named Robin, as in Robin Hood.. conspiracy theorists link Marco and Robin.. why not? no self respecting robber would be dumb enough to share with the poor, just ask ole Mugabe down at the "hood".

Gosh ! Andreas , didn't yo mamma teach you nuthin,

Richard