I was just in our WA lab with Graham today and assure you his status with MPI
is unchanged.

The Magnetics Conference apparently has a skeptic regarding magnetic energy
amplification. Not surprising. Until independent lab validation of our work
takes place, as I have said many times, skepticism is to be expected.

We were surprised to be invited to present and not surprised to be uninvited.
The presentation would probably have been premature.

Our purpose was to suggest certain core materials might want to be produced in
quantity that are presently hard to obtain. We can certainly contact the firms
that can make those cores privately and that may prove to be the wiser course.

Mark

Terry Blanton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: I saw this on overunity.com:

http://www.overunity.com/index.php/topic,4167.0.html

 Re: Magnetic Power Inc - second Patent pending
« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2008, 03:58:00 AM » Quote

@Pennies

I appreciate your attention to detail!  I hadn't noticed that they
took Graham out of the executive summary. He must have been removed
this month.

And the fact that Graham pulled out of the Magnetic Conference...it
all points to him leaving the company.

Here was the title of his presentation, which was on the Magnetic
Conference site:
 "The Magnetomechanical Effect: New Products and Materials in the
Magnetics Industry for Pressure Sensors, transducers, and Energy
Harvesting Graham Gunderson, Senior Development Engineer, Magnetic
Power, Inc."

Maybe Mark could comment here.

"Energy Harvesting".   Interesting term.

Anyone know where GG is?  If he's looking for a job, I might know of
one perfectly suited for him.

Terry