M International, LLC (Sprain's company) will seek to verify OU
performance of the Adams/Cole/Bedini/et.al. pulsed motor
configuration.  So far, noone that I can find has measured the torque
of such a motor directly.  Most attempts use two batteries, one to
charge, one to drive the pulses, and claim OU.

Preliminary results tend to indicate that a pulsed motor could be
slightly OU with a COP around 1.2.  One of our participants thinks
this relates to the magnetocaloric effect (MCE), a well-understood
process.  Maximizing this effect could possibly result in some type of
entropy engine.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnetic_refrigeration

Unfortunately, this is low on the research priority list; although,
the hardware is built, but we are manpower limited.  Since a lot of
this is already in the public domain, I will likely be allowed to post
results when we get them.

Terry