From: Edmund Storms <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Sent: Thursday, June 5, 2008 9:23:11 PM
Subject: Re: [Vo]:The Science of Intention

Thanks for pointing this out, Philip. I have not read of Richard Rose,
but I know of many other people who have acquired extraordinary insight.
In addition, some people have also been able to master some of the
abilities Sai Baba exhibits. As with all things, these talents occur
throughout the population to varying degree. However, only Sai Baba has
these abilities in complete form and totally at his control. Besides, he
is using the abilities to focus attention on a message worth hearing.
This is not always the case. Sai Baba says that additional men having
the same abilities are alive now in various countries and presently at
different ages who will carry the message into the future. Keep your
eyes open.

Ed