Howdy Wesley,
We are looking for a person with proven experience in rainmaking. This person should have the ability to make it rain in suitable quanities and time intervals conducive with the type of crop planted. This person need not hold a degree but must have proven experience in rainmaking and perform wonders with numbers while eating cucumbers. Bonus will be paid from our US D of A subsidy the following year when we get paid for not producing. Applicants may send resume' to the Dime Box saloon, include a self addressed cucumber.
Richard

Wesley wrote,
PS I have a degree in organic agriculture and sustainable development so
I get to do my bit.