Hi,
[snip]
>I have expanded and improved this from the original draft by Storms.
>(Perhaps Ed would not agree that I improved it! Actually I did not
>change the parts he wrote). See:
>
>http://en.citizendium.org/wiki/Cold_fusion
>
>If this were Wikipedia someone would have come and trashed everything
>I have written. So far that has not happened. The talk page is much
>more collegiate. There is much to be said for signing your real name
>to contributions.
>
>- Jed
Under explanations, I see no mention of Hydrinos, except perhaps indirectly in
number 4?

"Creation of clusters of deuterons that interact as units".

There is also an error farther down:

"Figure 3 shows a more recent example of excess heat. Compared to Fig. 2, this
cell produced higher absolute power (~10 W), more excess energy (1.14 MJ), and a
larger ratio of input to output (2500%)."

It should read ".....ratio of output to input (2500%)."

Regards,

Robin van Spaandonk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>