Thomas, and all,

As far as 'electrogravitics' goes, I can speak to this
a bit, as I've experimented with it for quite a number
of years.

The first thing I'll say is, Townsend Brown obviously
meant something different by electrokinetics and
electrogravitics. This is glossed over in modern
times. The former is almost entirely (probably IS
entirely) driven by electric wind and differential
excitation of oxygen and nitrogen. It does not work in
a vacuum. The "Lifter" is this sort of thing. So is
the thruster worked on by Miklos Borbas. These things
won't produce any external thrust if you shield them
properly against wind effects and field effects, from
interacting with the surrounding environment. There's
been so much disinformation and bad research here,
that little progress can be made in anything that may
be real, assuming it exists.

As to Brown's original 'electrogravitics', it is
plagued by trying to "cast out artifacts"...such as,
eliminating all spurious, conventional causes for
thrust. This is not easy, especially when you get
towards 60 or 70kV. It gets worse and worse the higher
you go. The highest voltages I worked with in my
experiments were about 300kV, and these were very
definitely hard to wrestle with. The power supply was
just too big to mount on the torsion platform I used
for testing, so you'd get things that looked
compelling, but were never able to be conclusively
proved.

One of the things I tried to test for was whether or
not the 'massiveness' of the dielectric had any
effect, as Brown claimed, on thrust. I used a thruster
made of two lead plates, about 4" square apiece,
separated by a block of paraffin wax, with large
plexiglas spark shields between the plates and the wax
dielectric, so as to prevent arcover. This gave some
weak thrust towards the positive pole. Replacing the
wax block with an identical sized block of lead
monoxide mixed with paraffin gave greater
thrust...probably about 3 or 4 times as much.
Replacing this with a block of barium titanate and wax
gave identical thrust. Putting the block of barium
titanate and the block of lead oxide both in between
the plates gave something interesting, at least at
first glance: the thrust was always towards the
heavier end, the lead oxide one, regardless of
polarity. BUT...replacing the oxide block with a block
of styrofoam (unquestionably lighter than the barium
titanate block) didn't change things...it moved always
in the direction of the styrofoam block. It then
seemed that motion was always in the direction of the
LEAST k dielectric. This was in contradiction to what
Brown said. I fought with it, and with artifacts and
shielding for years. Then the Lifter thing came along,
and has so polluted this field of study, that I gave
up. There is no separating what MIGHT be something,
from the pseudoscience.

As to the PDF...I looked it over. It doesn't really
say much, does it?

As far as Wallace's work, I have no experience here,
so cannot comment on it. Trying to make something like
that out of brass would be expensive, and require some
careful machining.

--Kyle