Howdy Harry,
The whip master works in Batman movies but that's not how it works in today's banking and politics as Madoff and Clinton demonstrate. We need these guys at Harvard and Wharton business school teaching our next generation. Discovery of these masterful new methods of "transmutation" of currency could lead to an entire new form of "Mafia science" where it's now possible to perform wonders with numbers while eating cucumbers. The news is so inspirational that some people at the Dime Box Saloon have started Buck Rogers Space Technology Ventures, a new firm engaged in studying why a drunk looks down at the bottom of a beer bottle. Even Newt Gingrich picked up some money off the street as consultant for the drag queens Fred and Fan.
Richard

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28295539/page/2/
Donors gave Clinton's foundation at least $492 million from its inception in 1997 through last year, according to the most recent figures available.