Harbach Jak wrote:

* * * SHERMER: This psuedo-intellect is a TRUE-BELIEVERIST in his
personal RELIGION which is DEBUNKERISM masquerading as HEALTHY

Shermer used to be a Christian, but rejected it in favor of Skepticism. I heard him debate the creationist, Dr. Dino. The doctor, IMHO, mopped the floor with him. When he told her about the coming debate, his daughter told him, "you're going to lose." The debate was sponsored by a Christian Talk station, so I guess that stands to reason that the crowd would not appreciate his ideas.

He used to send copies of his magazine to Otto Schmitt who regarded it with contempt.

--- Get FREE High Speed Internet from USFamily.Net! --
http://www.usfamily.net/mkt-freepromo.html ---