. . . . . . This isn't aimed at any one person, but to
all who are of the likeminded mentality which I am
finding myself anathema to.

Which one of you built the Georgia Guidestones? Or
maybe some drunk from the Dime Box Saloon built them.
If so, they're excusable as a funny prank.

I don't have any Gummi Bears, I don't really like
them, and they damage my already not so great teeth.
Sucks to be born with not so good enamel on your
teeth. But that's the way she goes.

If anyone wants to raise taxes, alright, I'll listen.
But I want to see minorities...wait...I'm not going to
be politically correct here, I'm going to say it as it
is.

I want to see blacks, puerto ricans, and white trash
such as litter down town Buffalo thrown off welfare. I
am tired of paying for these scumbags to pass kids
from God knows how many fathers, get them on SSI/etc.,
and get them paid for. These people, so-called, aren't
paying for anything, nor are they contributing
anything. So if you want to go after the working class
American man (or woman) who does his/her job, pays
taxes, and generally tries to help out his/her fellow
human being, you'd better go after the real drains on
our society first, or STFU. If you don't know what
that acronym means, Google it. After all, that's what
you guys told the late John Schnurer to do back in the
day.

I bust my ass each day at work, trying to eke out a
living. I pay my taxes, have the maximum withdrawn
each week, and get back whatever the state and fed
tells me I should. I pay for social security I'll
never see. Of course, I might not live long enough for
that to matter, see below. I try to help people out as
much as I can. But when you want to mandate that I do
something, you're speakin' trouble. Come to my house
and tell me not to idle my car before leaving for work
when "today's high" is 2F, and I'll not hesitate to
blow your brains out.

Liberals, take note: YOU DO NOT RUN MY DAMN LIFE! Take
your feel good shit, that benefits no one but the
voters you seek to culture up from the burned-out
cores of once-thriving cities, and shove it where the
sun don't shine.

You want Canadian style healthcare? Let me tell you
something about the Canadian healthcare system. It
sucks ass. How do I know this? My father in law is a
Canadian citizen, dying of ALS. The government-run
hospital and staff that he's at does not give a damn
when his feeding tube gets dislodged. Several times
this happened, and was not corrected for a couple
days. They said he'll be fine. Without food for a few
days? And you can't complain. There's no one to
complain to. It does, just like everything in bloated
government that liberals masturbate to, nothing at
all. And you are not ALLOWED to put the tube back
together yourself. No, have to have a specially
liscenced professional do that. Why? The law. Libs
love laws for laws sake.

I'll pause a moment to say this: Conservatism in the
USA is dead. G.W. Bush raped it, Dick Cheney sodomized
it, and the rest of their assorted hangers-on shot
what was left. Thanks, guys. You screwed us all.

You have a problem with me calling blacks "BLACK", or
pointing out that most of them within a fifty mile
radius of here (with exceptions, some of whom I am
honored to say are close friends of mine, people I
would lay my life down for), are lazy bums, and have
with their garbage music, nasty style of dress,
emphasis on treating women as "ho's fo' fukkin'",
dragged the white youth down with them. You have a
problem with me saying that? Oh, but you don't have a
problem with throwing blacks under the bus, or women,
or whoever, if they don't line up with your liberal
agenda. Then they're "fair game." L. Ron Hubbard
should have got a load of your types.

I'll give you an example: this past summer, I was
minding my own business, driving down U.S. 62, with
the windows down, as it was hot. (no doubt my fault
because I drive to work, and don't leech off the
system). I was jamming to Hall & Oates, when a black
kid pulls up next to me in a car he obviously bought
with drug money. BMW, plus 20"+ rims. (You should see
'em try and drive in the snow with four gyroscopes for
wheels. Let the precession occur!) He proceeds to cuss
at me for listening to what I was listening to,
instead of his rap. Said I was "rayciss." I said I
don't race cars. He got mad, said some garbage, swore
a lot. I said "I'm sorry sir, I don't speak Ebola,"
and drove away. Now obviously that makes me racist
because, one, I didn't start it, two, I'm white, which
automatically makes me one, and three, I don't like
"black culture" such as gangsta rap. I never felt like
this, or had to deal with this shit until I moved to a
liberal state. I didn't know what racism really was
back home. I met it here, and it's directed against
me.

The minorities, scum, and other assorted fruits and
nuts get handouts. I go to the doctor yesterday, and
attempt to pay with cash. No medical insurance, can't
afford it. Ain't that something? CASH DON'T TALK ANY
MORE! All I found out is, I am:

1. Very ill, possibly something neurological or inner
ear related. doctor and nurses were quite adamant
about this.
2. Stage 1 hypertensive.
3. Have dangerously low blood sugar.
4. Severely anemic.
5. Severely underweight. I thought there was an
obesity epidemic? Whatever obesity means. Probably
someone from NAMBLA wants all the women to look like
little boys, and that's where the standard came from.
6. Unqualified for ANY help from "the guv'ment."

I work, I am white, and generally do the right thing,
so I don't fit in to your liberal wetdream "Great
Society." I can't even afford an MRI! You blame
capitalists? I blame YOU and YOUR KIND, for driving
the prices up on everything with bullshit laws,
regulations, red tape, and other bureaucratic
bullpuckey. Nobody can get ANYTHING done anymore for
all the impact statements, and permits, and liscences,
and yadda yadda yadda.

You want to tax ME more, take more from ME, tell ME
what to do, tell my wife what she should look like and
eat? But you will pay courtesy for people to shit out
illegitimate kids right and left, while making money
under the table by dealing drugs?

Go straight to hell.

"Ask not what your country can do for you, but what
you can do for your country." . . . The government
isn't exactly the country, but I don't want anything
from it but to leave me, and those like me, the
majority of us, the hell alone.

--Kyle