hahah, i am very amused. today, without me or the label having any
knowledge of the cold fusion announcement from 1989, a new mp3 ep came
out called "Cold Trail EP".. fun synchronicities:)

yours, esa

On Mon, Mar 23, 2009 at 4:36 PM, Jed Rothwell <jedrothw...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Today is the 20th anniversary of the 1989 announcement of cold fusion. There
> are several news items about it, most of them negative I am sorry to say.
> Here is an example:
>
> http://www.wired.com/science/discoveries/news/2009/03/dayintech_0323
>
> - Jed

a hundred million dollar gamble into alternative energy research in
the form of stipends and donations from the worldwide population
could completely alter the face of the planet.