Jeff,

Thanks for the heads up.  Positive. How about that. Hell freezes over.

I'm still searching for clip online...I think it will show up...soon...
If you go here http://dsc.discovery.com/news/2009/03/24/cold-fusion.html
underneath the triple track image youl'll see <http://dsc.discovery.com/videos/discovery-news/?>Discovery News Video that link doesn't show listings for it...but my guess is that once they do the post-production it may show up there.

Steve