Terry Blanton wrote:

On Thu, Apr 9, 2009 at 9:31 PM, grok <g...@resist.ca> wrote:
The U.S. petit-bourgeoisie have a hyper-trophied view of their place in
the Universe (given the totalitarian mass-media environment which bathes
them in relentless distortions of Reality, 24/7).

You are a bot, right?  If not, you are one really funny guy.  My Lenin
and Marx are named John and Groucho ("You're only as old as the women
you feel.")
Grok the Bot, that would be funny if: he didn't take himself so seriously. If my arguments have run off him like water off of a duck. If there were'nt thousands more like him.

--- Get FREE High Speed Internet from USFamily.Net! --
http://www.usfamily.net/mkt-freepromo.html ---