I first read foundation after Princess Bride came out, so my thought was always, wuv, twue wuv.
On Wed, Jul 1, 2009 at 2:22 PM, OrionWorks<[email protected]> wrote: > Regarding Asimov's works: > > Thanks for the memories Jed. I have fond memories reading most of the > Foundation novels, especially the early installments. Asimov's > speculative explorations of the concept known as "psychohistory" is a > compelling one. It would not surprise me if on some sociological level > there might indeed exist a collection of complex mathematical > equations that are capable of modeling the behavior of societies on a > national or global scale. > > BTW, that accent. Wow! I don't think I've heard a dialect that > distinct since Lili Von Shtupp (Madeline Kahn) attempted to seduce > Sheriff Bart (Cleavon Little) in Blazing Saddles. > > "It's twu! It's twu!" > > Regards > Steven Vincent Johnson > www.OrionWorks.com > www.zazzle.com/orionworks > >

