Terry Blanton wrote:
> Is the planet-boosting flyby anomaly:
>
> http://arxiv.org/abs/0907.4184
>
> an indication of insufficient integration resolution of the Matrix?,

Hi,
More likely, indications pointing to the inadequacy of our current
theory and understanding, or lack of understanding, of gravitation.

> http://www.fourmilab.ch/fourmilog/archives/2006-04/000683.html

Reginald Cahill bore hole anomalies are worth including in this list, in
my opinion. And also maybe the related anomalies posted some time ago in
this list, regarding rotating cryogenic rings.

I've studied the Pioneer and flyby anomalies, to a certain extent, and
according to Anderson et al (whose papers are fortunately in arxiv), the
Pioneer anomalies could be regarded as some case of flyby anomaly. This
is interesting, because the magnitude of the Pioneer anomaly is
apparently not dependant on distance; so it is probably just an anomaly
in momentum transfer when leaving the solar system, aided by Jupiter's
or Neptune's gravity.

I have an informal hypothesis that provides a reasonable basis for
starting to build a formal explanation of these anomalies and the
workings of gravity, and probably many more "anomalous" effects like
rabdomancy, radiestesy, ley lines, levitation, some difficulties in
sleep :-), feng shui, and stuff like that. It could also explain why so
many different ancient cultures were so inclined to build big
geometrical stone monuments, provide a foundation for anti-gravity
research and, last but not least, explain cold fusion.

It goes simply by this: gravity is a dynamical flow, that is affected
(but not caused) by the presence of matter. Matter is not the cause of
gravity, but on the contrary, massive accumulation of matter is a
consequence of gravitational flow. This solves the seeming paradox of
current gravitational theories, including GR, which attribute to matter
both the causes and the consequences of gravity (see the papers by Cahill.)

In the same way as river banks are formed by the current of the river,
so the flow of gravity causes accumulation of matter. The differences
are probably worth mentioning:
a) wherever matter is present, the flow is increased, not diminished.
Until it is compensated by heat and pressure, by example.
b) the flow occurs fourth dimensionally, that is, from the three spatial
dimensions towards a fourth spatial dimension.

I could mention more things but, as you can imagine, all this is mostly
"work in progress" at the moment. So maybe the best is if I stop just
right here.

Best regards,
Mauro