To: <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Thursday, August 13, 2009 1:00 PM
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Blacklight Power revamps their web site

From the recent BLP press release at:

http://www.blacklightpower.com/Press%20Releases/BlackLightPowerPhysicsGrandSlamFINAL081209.htm

http://tinyurl.com/q2dxos

--------------------------
Excerpt:

“The advanced version of the solid fuel is very efficient at
liberating energy from forming hydrinos and requires essentially no
energy to reverse the chemical product back into the initial fuel.
Regeneration was achieved simply with heat.  This is enabling of
continuous generation of power using simplistic and efficient systems
that use heat liberated by forming “hydrinos” to concurrently maintain
regeneration.  The system is closed except that only hydrogen consumed
in forming hydrinos needs to be replaced,” said Dr. Randell Mills,
Chairman, CEO and President of BlackLight Power, Inc.

--------------------------

At first glance this sounds way too good to be true.

The process of regenerating the compound through the application of
heat seems like a contradiction of terms, since one presumes the
process itself is being used to generate excessive heat in the first
place. I would presume a drastic change in environmental conditions is
also required (besides heat) for the regeneration process to complete.
I presume these environmental changes are "proprietary". ;-)

Would anyone like to hazard a guess as to what BLP is currently using
as their favorite "solid fuel?" I got the impression that a prior
promising concoction consisting of Raney Nickel turned out to be too
difficult to manage, or have I got my facts all wrong on this point.

Regards
Steven Vincent Johnson
www.OrionWorks.com
www.zazzle.com/orionworks

This Email has been scanned for all viruses by Medford Leas I.T. Department.