Horace Heffner wrote:

> On Oct 24, 2009, at 5:58 AM, Mauro Lacy wrote:
>
>> Horace Heffner wrote:

>>> You ignore that *both* the Coulomb and Newton laws apply in every
>>> case, i.e. for every pair of tiny volumes between which forces are
>>> computed, and thus the huge *ratio* of forces remains at about
>>> 10^30.  The fact that all kinds of wild fields and force equations
>>> result from macro sized bodies is completely irrelevant to the
>>> accuracy of the fundamental laws.
>>>

>> Let's say that to me, that remains to be demonstrated.
>

> OK, I'll give up on that.

Thank you. It's not a minor point, as in the end it encompasses the
history of physical theories and of its evolution.

> [...]
> as the great voids of space which yet have magnetic fields.   Of
> course I have described why I think all that here before:
>
> http://mtaonline.net/~hheffner/FullGravimag.pdf
> <http://mtaonline.net/%7Ehheffner/FullGravimag.pdf>
>

>> To see this more clearly, it's good to think about "spheres of
>> influence". Please let me give you an example:
>> If we think of the Moon-Earth system as a whole, and refer all to the
>> center of the Earth, we can see that gravity(related to that center),
>> could be repulsive: something that is under the gravitational
>> influence of the Moon, will be seen as being repulsed from the Earth.
>> And somewhere in the middle between the two celestial bodies, a point
>> of unstable equilibrium will exist, from which everything is repulsed
>> in one or the other direction.
>> Continuing the analogy, if we go now to the interior of the Earth,
>> we'll notice that, although gravity is still attractive there, its
>> strength now changes directly with distance, not inversely with the
>> square of the distance. This is similar as the way the nuclear force
>> operates.
>>
>> So, we have two interfaces:
>> At a point between two celestial bodies, the "sphere of influence"
>> changes, and so the direction of action changes. That's equivalent to
>> a point somewhere in the middle of the electron orbit and the center
>> of the nucleus.
>>
>> At another point(at the surface of the bodies), a different inversion
>> process occurs, and now the force, that continues acting on the same
>> direction, suffers a "change of mode": It becomes in a direct
>> relation to distance, not an inverse square relation. That's the
>> domain of the nuclear force.
>>
>> This is another (good) way to see it:
>>
>> Center of the Earth (stable equilibrium) <- surface of the Earth <--
>> Point in between (unstable equilibrium) --> surface of the Moon ->
>> center of the Moon (stable equilibrium)
>>
>> Center of the nucleus (stable equilibrium, nuclear force domain) <-
>> "surface" of the nucleus <-- Point in between (unstable equilibrium)
>> --> "surface" of the electron -> center of the electron (stable
>> equilibrium)
>>
>> The arrows with two hyphens (<--) mean "force changes with the
>> inverse of the square of the distance".
>> And the one hyphen arrow (<-) means "force changes with the direct of
>> the distance".
>
> Why don't you just provide a formula for what you think the
> gravitational force is?  Physical laws are most clearly described as
> formulas, so that with any set of given inputs we can determine the
> outcome.  This eliminates endless discussion on how to apply them.
>

>> As you can see, I think that the electrical force and the
>> gravitational force can be unified, so we have only one force, with
>> just different modes of operation according to scale,
>
> I don't see this at all.  This is too nebulous.  You need to
> quantify.Have you seen the "cymatics" video once

I know. I'm working on that. I first want to have the ideas as clearly
defined as possible, and then work on a mathematical model, to try to
express them precisely and quantitatively. That mathematical model will
have to be based on waves... my idea is that, at subatomic scales,
gravity inversion occurs as a kind of resonant condition, that produces
discrete intervals between points of stable and unstable equilibrium.
You have surely seen cymatics in action at least once:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cymatics
http://video.google.com/videosearch?hl=en&source=hp&q=cymatics

The mathematics of cymatics, that's the best I can think of at the
moment, to create a mathematical model for my ideas.

I will take a closer and detailed look at your Gravimagnetic theory. I
must study and learn a good deal of stuff yet, to able to produce a
mathematical formalism.

Best regards,
Mauro