On Nov 21, 2009, at 11:30 AM, Jed Rothwell wrote:

The title was supposed to be Google CAN'T find DIA document.

I doubt this is a conspiracy with Google and the DIA because it finds links to the document all over the place.

Google has a mind of its own. (Maybe in the literal sense. If real artificial intelligence emerges, I would not be surprised to find it first on the world's largest aggregate super-computer.)

Let's try some other search engines with "defense intelligence agency cold fusion" (without quotes).

Yahoo -- finds LENR-CANR on first page, #6, I think

Bing -- #5

AltaVista -- #5

Cuil.com -- I don't see it on the first few pages.

You can try others, starting here:

http://thesearchenginelist.com/

- Jed

Oddly, google ( Barnhart "Technology Forecast" "Low-Energy" Nuclear) finds your "Complete Bibliography" but not the article.

Best regards,

Horace Heffner
http://www.mtaonline.net/~hheffner/




Reply via email to