2009/12/30  <fznidar...@aol.com>:
> I liked what you did.  It gave a first approximation very good answer.
>
> Now the next thing I have been trying to get a grip on is,
>
> "What is the phonon frequency of the dissolved hydrogen in a cold fusion
> palladium electrode?"

Haven't followed his calculation closely but I think this is what
Horace (one 'r') calculated.

BTW, it would be interesting to know the adsorbed (as opposed to
absorbed) D phonon frequency too, since the surface tetrahedral sites
are probably where things happen (deeper trapping potential,
corresponding to a higher electron density, which is useful whatever
the mechanism at play: electron capture, DD fusion...

Michel