Perhaps I misunderstand, but he seems to be describing the "companion
wave" as , like an em wave, but wavelength and frequency dont seem to
be tied.  he calls it a 3d picture of a 4 d wave (which is how i think
of superstrings.  they are a 3d crossection of a 4 d wave, hence the
growing shrinking behaviour), but...  im not seeing any evidence of
the wave, just claims he has seen it, without any data or how to build
yourself instructions.  Am i just blind?

On Mon, Jan 4, 2010 at 6:07 AM, Terry Blanton <[email protected]> wrote:
> IANAP, however Dr. De does have an interesting theory.  And, it seems
> easy to verify:
>
> "In Section 10 of my paper, I describe an experiment involving
> weighing a solenoid of known inductance L when a current I is passing
> through it, and when there is no current passing through it. The
> former weight should be larger by a well-known amount given by the
> mass-energy relation in terms of L and I. However, if my theory is
> correct, the mass increase will be twice as much."
>
> <end quote>
>
> I'll have to read more about it.  Thanks, Chris!
>
> Terry
>
> On Sun, Jan 3, 2010 at 9:59 PM, Chris Zell <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>> see:
>> http://www.bibhasde.com/defense.html
>>
>> A whole new physics.  Wow!  Could relate to free energy stuff
>>
>
>

Reply via email to