'T'--> *From Holraum to Relativistic-Gravity to Casimir to&from the Big Bang*

> Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 14:50:23 -0500
> Subject: Re: FW: [Vo]:The Hohlraum Works
> From: hohlr...@gmail.com
> To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
>
> Kewl! Let's build one!

*"If you build it . . . STAND BACK!":  The observation circuitry (especially)
for
the inititial R&D up-boot 'experience' should be all fibre-optic,
lensing & heavily heat-shielded signal-carrier due to EM interference and the
distinct possibility that 'controlled-fusion' should precipitously 'graduate'
into
WHITE-HOLE STATUS.  This would be brief because AexoDarkEnergy Parallel-Spectrum
'tapping' reponds to 'trans-spectrum fluid dynamics' which tends strongly to
'SHUT'
the 'breach.' And this is primarily because we are permeated perforce by the
relatively much-larger PLASMA-GRAVIONIC field of our 'Planet's' ambient
MASS-CENTRIFIC-GRAVIONIC-TENSOR-field equilibrium. (this project would be
somewhat likely to accomplish this version of CROSS-SPECTRUM-VORTICULAR
DIALATION escalating 'UP' a bit from mere 'fusion').

And for our purposes, 'a bit' is a bunch. . .

And this EARTH TENSOR-GRAVIONIC-field 'shutting' effect is DETERMINATE, and
exactly the reason why the CERN-HADRON hysteria/paranoia syndrome over the
NON-possibility of their creating ROGUE-BLACK-HOLE singularities is BUNK.

Hense sketchy 'reports' & CERN-HADRON of certain EXPLOSIVE ACCIDENTS which they
explained rather lamely and incompletely publicized. . . aka . . . 'red-herring
misinformation.'

SINGULARITY as a multi-level COSMIC ENERGY-FLOW equilibrium fluid-dynamics is
the SYSTEMIC-PROCESS-RULE of physics through-out as Super-M-Brane/SuperGravity
models indicate.

GRAVITY IS NOT A CONSTANT; but rather, GRAVITY is a relativistic
QUANTUM-ENERGY-DENSITY-FLOW 'indicator' of those fractallating Cross-Spectrum
M-Brane directional-flow fluid-dynamics.  More energy 'density' equals more
energy-speed equals hyper-energy-fluidity which is makes said
'greater-energy-density-field'  hyper viscous/GRAVIONIC to adjacent relatively
'lesser density energy fields.

Higher density 'objects' are literally toroidally-REELING-IN and also
toroidally compressing the ADJACENT ENERGY-MEMBRANE SPACE. Greater
speed-density overwhelms 'lesser' speed-density via higher-viscosity
toroidal-(spindal-like)compression. And because ALL OTHER FOCUSED ENERGY
DENSITY 'OBJECTS' are doing likewise WE THUSLY OBSERVE that they are thus ALL
PULLING THE SAME SHEET like a tug-of-war the thusly 'PULL TOWARD EACHOTHER' at
the GRAVIONIC-TOROIDAL-MASS-ACCUMLATION RATE at the SUM of their INDIVIDUAL
RATES.

THIS OBSERVATION is NEWTONIAN but with a Super-M-Brane/Super Gravity twist.

OF COURSE it 'must' also perforce acknowledge that the Super-M-Brane
multi-spectrum/wave-infini-sheet is identifiable as BOTH the UBIQUITOUS
AEXO-TACHYON-Speed Carrier Wave, and also definable as Parallel-Adjacent ROOT
Aexo-DarkEnergy Space.

So in Super-M-Brane/AexoTachyonSpeedCarrierWave/AexoDarkEnergy Space theory,
the micro-singularity of all atom's protons taps AexoDarkEnergySpace as a
Balanced-Gray-Whole Singularity Electro-Valent-Flow system.  And thusly
accounting for the SOURCE OF THE PROTON'S/Atom's quantum-energy-density &
TOROIDAL-GRAVIONIC/CENTRIFIC-DYNAMICS is via BLEED-THROUGH trans-gravionic
field tapped from Adjacent-TachyonSpeedWave quasi-DarkEnergy Adjacent-Spectrum
AEXOSPACE.

VOILA:  "The Casimir Effect."

AND AexoDarkSpace REELING-IN 'itself' TO 'itself' via Atom-Proton Singularity
action, and also to 'itself' causing  ALL-Mass/Galaxies to our Universe to RACE
to the Outer Borders where the HYPER-FRACTALLATING/HyperFluidicSpeedDensity is
also REELING in the BAE-Constant/Base Ambient Universe-Energy sheet as a
constant FLOW from the BIG BANG/GREAT WHITE HOLE SINGULARITY from
AEXOTACHYONWAVE DarkEnergySpace originally forms from a low-density centre
inverse/singularity/plasma-breach of a AexoDARKENERGY TOROID de FRACTAL.  This
is likely REGULAR PROCESS and our ADJACENT UNIVERSES MANY.   We could
characterize AexoDarkEnergySpace/Spectrum as a 'Current System of HYPER
FACTALATING 'Storms/Maelstroms.' whose 'eyes' breed relativistic 'low
density-pin-wholes where the Base Energy Level of DarkSpace is 'under-breached'
an begins the SYPHON SYSTEM which is the very BIG BAND creating the 'bubble' of
our Universe and everything that we subsequently observe as 'Creation.'

SPIN-TWIST relative Speed-Density Compression function determines RATE OF
GRAVITATIONAL/GRAVIONIC ATTRACTION.  And DarkSpace Fractallating 'spin-twist'
is beyond imagining nearly & hense those MYSTERIOUS DARK ENERGY dynamics that
we 'know must-be out-there; and which also we detect in part a la' the
'back-ground-field.'

IN SHORT:  'Singularity Equibrium Dynamics' as a massive SYSTEM/Process is the
CENTRAL LAW OF THE COSMOS & ALL OF ITS PHYSICS.  The SYMPTOM of this
TransSpectrum/TransDimensional Singularity Fluid-Dynamic  is RELATIVISTIC
GRAVION-CENTRIFIC current speed/density dynamics which is UBIQUITOUSLY FRACTAL
in nature and in very-short 'RELATIVISTIC-GRAVITY' as we are waking-up to.
Ciao-Jack Harbach O'Sullivan-

http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/195013117/direct/01/